Chevy Lease Deals
In today’s world of car buying, leasing is becoming increasingly popular with each passing year. While most car leases in the past were taken out on premium luxury brand vehicles, that is no longer the case. Car shoppers in the United States have weighed the pros and cons of leasing, and are choosing it as a better solution for everyday, affordable car brands like Chevy. Lease deals are easier to find than ever before, thanks to the alternative buying trend that is growing in popularity. Here at McCluskey Chevrolet, we are proud to offer exceptional deals on brand new Chevrolet models for customers who are interested in taking advantage of the many benefits of leasing new vehicles.
The Benefits of Leasing
When it comes time to get your next new car, you will want to consider all of your options. If you are a person who prefers to drive newer models, and find yourself trading in your vehicle after just a few years, then leasing is probably the right choice for you. Traditionally, leasing was only popular with high-end vehicles featuring high-end sticker prices. Leasing a Volvo, BMW, Maserati, and other luxury brands was commonplace, while taking out a lease on a more conservatively priced car from Ford or Chevrolet was much less common. As more American drivers want to keep up with latest in-vehicle technology and safety features, they are turning to mainstream car brands to provide great lease deals.
Here at McCluskey Chevrolet, we offer amazing leasing opportunities to customers who are interested in all that a vehicle lease has to offer. While leasing is not for everyone, there are certain benefits that are undeniable, and perfect for drivers who find these certain perks attractive. Take a look at some of the most common benefits to lease a brand new Chevy model from McCluskey Chevrolet.
- Lower Down Payment: Most leasing structures are set up for low down payments, or even no down payments at all. Depending on your credit score and history, you may be able to lease a new Chevy with no money down. If your particular lease contract requires a down payment, it will likely be nowhere near the same amount as it would be if you were to buy the car with traditional financing.
- Low Monthly Payments: When considering the difference between leasing a new Chevrolet or financing it, it is important to look at how much you can afford as a monthly payment. Typically, leased vehicles will cost less when it comes to monthly payments.
- Get a Better Equipped Car: Because monthly lease payments are usually lower than if you were to buy a car the traditional way, you are able to afford a better equipped car. Rather than get the base model with a few minor upgrades, drivers who take out a lease can afford the higher trim level on their desired Chevrolet model.
- Low Repair Costs: New vehicle leases can last for as little as three years, and as long as the lessee desires. Most drivers who take advantage of a Chevrolet lease enjoy the fact that most repair costs are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. New 2017 Chevy models come with a three year, or 36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper limited warranty, as well as two complimentary scheduled maintenance visits. While you will end up paying for most of the oil changes your leased Chevy requires, the likelihood of having to spend money on other repairs and expenses is very low.
- Get a New Car More Often: Along with the benefit of always having your vehicle covered under Chevrolet’s warranty program, Chevy lessees also take advantage of the fact that they can always drive the newest model available. With Chevrolet lease agreements lasting as little as three years, drivers can easily swap out their vehicles for the most current model when they choose to lease, rather than finance a new Chevrolet.
- No Trade-In Hassles: Drivers who own a vehicle need to either sell their cars before purchasing new ones, or negotiate a trade-in value with a local dealership. Both of these can be tedious, and add time onto the already time-consuming process of buying a new car. At the end of a Chevy lease agreement, drivers simply bring their vehicles back to the dealership, and either lease a newer version of the same model, or find a different vehicle altogether. Either way, this is hassle-free and a great way to take the headache out of car buying.
Lease Your New Chevy with McCluskey Chevrolet
Leasing a new car has a ton of great benefits, especially for drivers who opt for a more affordable Chevrolet model, and not a premium brand vehicle. At McCluskey Chevrolet, we offer great leasing incentives that drivers are happy with. If you have been on the fence about leasing or buying your next new Chevrolet, be sure to come down to McCluskey Chevrolet and speak with our experts prior to making any final decisions.
Leasing a vehicle means that you are always behind the wheel of the latest and greatest from the Chevrolet lineup, for much less money than if you were to finance the same car or buy it outright. While there are a few minor disadvantages to leasing, these only become an issue for certain types of drivers. If you plan to keep your vehicle for longer than five years, or drive it more than 15,000 miles each year, then a lease is likely not your best option. Leases are designed for drivers who mainly stay local, and who desire to drive newer cars, not for people who practice the opposite approach to car ownership. While there is no right or wrong answer when it comes to acquiring a new Chevrolet, it is important to understand your personal preferences and driving habits when making your final decision.
Whether you have made your decision, or need the advice of experts, we welcome you to visit us in our showroom here in Cincinnati. Our finance team will be happy to meet with you and help you better understand leasing versus buying, and which one might be the better fit for your unique situation and lifestyle. The bottom line is that the team at McCluskey Chevrolet is always here to help.
Come to McCluskey Chevrolet Today
Aside from exceptional deals on leased vehicles, there are plenty of reasons to visit McCluskey Chevrolet. Located at 9673 Kings Automall Drive here in Cincinnati, McCluskey Chevrolet is conveniently located for all residents of the tri-state area. Whether you live here in the Queen City, out in Louisville, or over in Indianapolis, McCluskey Chevrolet is easy to get to, and remains the best place for deals on the newest Chevrolet lineup.
We are open seven days a week for ultimate car buying convenience, including on Sundays from 10AM until 6PM. With late hours Monday through Thursday until 9PM, there is always time to stop by McCluskey Chevrolet to lease your next new Chevy car, truck, or SUV.
Take advantage of our state-of-the-art facility featuring complimentary coffee, candy, wifi, and semi-private workstations. When you buy or lease your new Chevrolet with McCluskey, you will have confidence and the assurance of the best team in the tri-state area. Don’t wait another day, come down at see us at McCluskey Chevrolet today for exceptional deals on new 2017 and 2018 vehicle leases. We hope to see you soon!