Buy a Car from the Most Awarded Brand in America
Choosing which new vehicle to buy can be a decision that will impact you for years to come. While some people have no problem committing to such a long-lasting bond, others lose sleep over which decision they will ultimately make. Searching through the endless options of cars for sale in Cincinnati can lead to further confusion, and doubt. This is especially true if you aren’t sure which car brand you want to buy, not to mention a specific model. To help mitigate this already stressful situation, we invite you to explore all that the most awarded car brand in America has to offer, and why choosing an American-made Chevrolet is the best purchase decision you will ever make.
More Awards than Any Other Brand
That’s right – the bowtie brand is taking charge of the competition in a big way. While others are boasting of their accomplishments, Chevrolet is backing them up with industry awards, recognition, and accolades. For two years in a row, Chevrolet has earned their title of Most Awarded Car Brand in America, which in our opinion, makes them the best possible candidate for a new car manufacturer. Not only has the iconic automotive brand taken home more awards in general, they have earned more JD Power Initial Quality and Dependability awards than any other automotive brand in 2016. While safety awards and best-in-class recognition is great, initial quality and dependability are what matter most to car buyers in today’s marketplace.
Why Initial Quality and Dependability Matter
JD Power is a global marketing information service that has been around since 1968. In the years since it was first created, JD Power has become the most trusted source for new and used car buyers in the world. Conducting customer satisfaction surveys, analyzing buyer behavior, product quality, and more – JD Power offers industry-wide studies, research, and consulting on everything having to do with the world of automotive sales and manufacturing. When a vehicle or an automotive manufacturer is named as a recipient of a JD Power award, there is no better indicator of long term reliability and initial quality. Explore in further detail what each of these award categories mean, and why you should take them into consideration when you begin looking for cars for sale in Cincinnati.
- Initial Quality: According to JD Power, 49% of new car buyers value “expected reliability” as the number one factor when buying a new car or truck. The JD Power Initial Quality Study analyzes the feedback from over 80,000 car buyers who purchased a 2016 model vehicle, after the first ninety days of ownership. When a car, truck, or SUV performs well in the JD Power Initial Quality Study, it means that the vehicle in question will last drivers longer than a vehicle that did not earn the recognition. JD Power reports that the average new vehicle price in June of 2016 was $31,089, a number that seems to keep increasing each year. No one wants to spend that amount of money on a car that won’t last longer than a few years, which is why it is so important to consider what the Initial Quality test by JD Power has to say.
- Dependability: Each year, JD Power also conducts research regarding dependability of new vehicles on the market. The Vehicle Dependability Study researches issues that are reported by owners of vehicles that are three years old. Specifically aimed at determining whether or not a vehicle is likely to have more issues than it should, the study examines problems having to do with features and controls, engines and transmissions, heating and cooling systems, entertainment and navigation, and more. After thoroughly vetting each vehicle that is available to car buyers in a given year, JD Power releases its findings, along with handing out awards to the nameplates that deserve it.
When you set out to look for new cars for sale in Cincinnati, you should certainly consider what the JD Power Initial Quality Study, and the Vehicle Dependability Study, have to say. There is no better indicator available, that is able to so thoroughly and accurately predict which new cars will succeed, and which ones will fail.
Chevrolet Comes Out on Top in 2016
As we said earlier, Chevrolet is the most awarded car brand in America – two years in a row. While other brands might receive a hearty pat on the back for their efforts, Chevrolet has a case of trophies that prove their commitment to quality and dependability. Check out which in the 2016 bowtie brand lineup earned these coveted awards from JD Power – one of them might just be your next new car, truck, or SUV.
- 2016 Chevrolet Spark – Earned the title of the “Highest Ranked Car in Initial Quality,” two years in a row.
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro – Named the “Most Dependable Midsize Sporty Car,” four years in a row.
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe – Honored as the “Highest Ranked Large SUV in Initial Quality.”
- 2016 Chevrolet Equinox – Earned the “Highest Ranked Compact SUV in Initial Quality,” two years in a row. Also took home the title of “Most Dependable Compact SUV.”
- 2016 Chevrolet Malibu – Took home the honor of “Most Dependable Midsize Car,” two years in a row.
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado LD – Named the “Highest Ranked Light Duty Pickup in Initial Quality,” two years in a row.
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado HD – Earned the title as the “Highest Ranked Large Heavy Duty Pickup in Initial Quality,” and also the “Most Dependable Large Heavy Duty Pickup,” two years in a row.
This list does not represent all of the dozens of awards the Chevrolet lineup earned for 2016, but simply reflects the awards give by JD Power for initial quality and dependability. The seven Chevy models listed above are the best of the best, and would make a great new car for you to own this year. If you want to ensure that your hard earned money is not wasted on a low quality, unreliable new car, then put your faith in the American made brand most trusted by drivers.
You can explore everything that the 2016 Chevrolet lineup has to offer, by coming down to McCluskey Chevrolet in Cincinnati. With a full inventory of award winning new cars for sale, and a reputation that can’t be beat – you won’t want to go anywhere else.