Certified Green Dealer Program Award
Not only are we proud to sell the 2017 Chevrolet Volt/2017 Chevrolet Spark, but we’re proud to do it from a facility that is recognized for its energy efficiency. McCluskey Chevrolet has been recognized by GM 3 years in a row as a Certified GM Green Dealer.
Check out the many ways we’re committed to eco-friendly practices:
- Energy efficient exterior and interior lighting is used extensively.
- Motion detection lighting controls are used extensively.
- White roof installed to reflect sun light and reduce heat load.
- High speed garage doors are used to reduce the loss of conditioned air.
- Skylights/Light Tubes/Clearstory Windows are used to make use of natural light.
- Solar Panels are used to generate renewable energy.
- Renewable Energy Credits are purchased to invest in power grid infrastructure.
- Programmable thermostats are being used to reduce HVAC cost.
- Windows are Low-E to reduce heat gain in showroom.
- Ceiling fans are used to circulate air for employee comfort and reduced energy cost.
- Waste oil heaters are used to reduce fuel cost.
- Low flow water fixtures and faucets are used extensively to reduce water usage.
- Reusable drink containers are used to reduce waste to landfill.
- Bulk oil purchase and storage reduces plastic bottle waste.
- Plants in the showroom and office area improve air quality.