Certified Green Dealer Program Award
Not only are we proud to sell the Chevrolet Volt and Chevrolet Spark, but we’re proud to do it from a facility that is recognized for its energy efficiency. McCluskey Chevrolet was named a 2020 Certified GM Green Dealer due to our year over year proven track record in areas such as energy reduction, renewable energy use, water conservation efforts, recycling, onsite nature habitats and community outreach.
Check out the many ways we’re committed to eco-friendly practices:
- Energy efficient exterior and interior lighting is used extensively.
- Motion detection lighting controls are used extensively.
- White roof installed to reflect sun light and reduce heat load.
- High speed garage doors are used to reduce the loss of conditioned air.
- Skylights/Light Tubes/Clearstory Windows are used to make use of natural light.
- Solar Panels are used to generate renewable energy.
- Renewable Energy Credits are purchased to invest in power grid infrastructure.
- Programmable thermostats are being used to reduce HVAC cost.
- Windows are Low-E to reduce heat gain in showroom.
- Ceiling fans are used to circulate air for employee comfort and reduced energy cost.
- Waste oil heaters are used to reduce fuel cost.
- Low flow water fixtures and faucets are used extensively to reduce water usage.
- Reusable drink containers are used to reduce waste to landfill.
- Bulk oil purchase and storage reduces plastic bottle waste.
- Plants in the showroom and office area improve air quality.