Can Your Business Benefit from a Fleet of Commercial Vehicles? Find Out Here
If you are a business owner, then chances are you have wondered about adding a fleet of commercial vehicles to your professional toolbelt. Commercial trucks can be an essential addition to your daily business routine, but it is important to be certain whether or not your particular company will benefit from adding work vehicles, prior to finding box trucks for sale at your local dealership. Whether you have owned your business for several decades, or are just in the beginning stages of formation, it is never too late or too early to reflect on your organization’s particular needs when it comes to a commercial vehicle fleet.
Know Your Options
First of all, it is important to understand the many options available to you when it comes time to buy a fleet of commercial trucks. Essentially, a commercial vehicle can be anything that helps your business function better on a daily basis. Whether that is a sedan for transporting clients around town, a cargo van for hauling your supplies from one job to the next, a versatile box truck for a variety of applications, or a dependable pickup truck for heavy duty hauling and more rugged jobs – understanding your particular needs is essential to finding the perfect commercial vehicle match. Check out a few of your options below, and find out which one (or more) stands to improve your productivity.
- Pickup Truck: When it comes to powerful and dependable pickups, no company knows better than Chevrolet. With a full lineup of heavy duty pickups to help your business, Chevy trucks are an affordable way to help grow your small, medium, or large business even more than you already have. From the light duty Silverado 1500, the mid-grade 2500HD, and the full-power Silverado 3500HD pickup, no brand is better able to equip your business for success than the bowtie brand’s pickup truck lineup. For a more customized professional truck, the 2016 Silverado Chassis Cab is your ticket to a full range of uplift options, unbeatable capability, and unwavering power and performance abilities. With the standard Vortec 6.0-liter V8 gasoline engine, the Silverado Chassis Cab delivers 360 horsepower, and a gross combined weight rating (GCWR) of 21,000 pounds. For enhanced power, business owners can opt for the 6.6-liter Turbo Diesel V8 engine under the hood, an even more solid choice for handling heavy duty jobs.
- Low Cab Forward Trucks: Chevrolet’s lineup of Low Cab Forward (LCF) trucks are as versatile as you need them to be. Whether your business needs the ability to move large amounts of cargo or debris, haul materials from your location to various job sites, or you simply need a way to put your office on wheels – an LCF truck from Chevy might be just the right solution. With six different models to choose from ranging in both power and size, Chevy LCF trucks can be whatever you need them to be, whenever you need them the most. Once you decide how much power and performance your business needs, you can upfit your LCF truck to be the perfect business companion. Chevrolet LCF trucks are capable of accommodating body applications ranging in size from ten to 24 feet, and can take on various body styles such as box trucks, flat beds, and open air cargo holds. Whatever your business needs happen to be, the Chevy LCF truck can handle it – and then some.
- Vans: The lineup of Chevy commercial vans don’t come close to your mom’s trusted minivan that you have such fond memories of. While they may still have that handy sliding entry door, Chevrolet’s commercial van fleet is as dependable and performance ready as any of the brand’s trucks. From the Express Cargo and Passenger vans, to the Express Cutaway model, to the smaller City Express van, the only thing stopping you from expanding your business model even further is a capable Chevrolet van in your arsenal of tools.
Can Your Business Benefit?
One of the top reasons business owners shy away from adding a fleet of commercial vehicles to their daily roster is cost. While spending large sums of money on vehicles can feel daunting, most people are surprised by how affordable Chevrolet’s commercial vehicle lineup actually is. With vans and pickup trucks starting in the low $20,000 range, and the capable Silverado Chassis Cab starting just above $30,000 – owning a commercial vehicle is more affordable than you might think. Investing this relatively small amount of money in a dependable commercial truck or van, can prove to be endlessly beneficial to your small, medium, or large business.
Even with the lower-end price point, adding a commercial truck to your business roster is a major step that should not be taken lightly. Consider your particular business, your needs, and whether or not your day-to-day operations would benefit from a commercial vehicle fleet. Take some time to reflect on the following questions, and determine whether or not your business stands to profit from a dependable commercial truck or van from Chevrolet.
- Are you regularly using your personal vehicle for business errands and to complete jobs?
- Is your business suffering from disorganization due to a lack of commercial vehicles?
- Do you lack warehouse space to store the tools your business uses on a daily basis, and aren’t sure what to do to solve it?
- Have you often thought of adding a commercial vehicle to your organization, but haven’t done anything about it because of possible financial implications?
- Have your past customers commented on your lack of professionalism due to not owning vehicles designated for your business?
- Are you worried about whether your business will succeed without a commercial fleet, but aren’t sure you can afford it right now?
All of these questions can help you lead to a better decision for your business when it comes to adding a commercial vehicle fleet to your daily operations. If you found yourself agreeing with the majority of the questions above, then it might be time to talk to a Chevrolet Business Elite Dealer like McCluskey Chevrolet. With a wide range of services tailored for business owners and commercial vehicles, McCluskey Chevrolet has a dedicated dealer representative ready to work with you every step of the way. From finding and purchasing your Chevy commercial van or truck, to offering extended service hours and complimentary loaners, to providing support along your small business journey – McCluskey Chevrolet is here to help.
Don’t spend another minute wondering whether a commercial vehicle is the right choice for your business. Visit McCluskey Chevrolet today, and begin the real future of your small business tomorrow.