New 2017 Chevy Models are at McCluskey Chevrolet
It is hard to believe that 2016 will be over sooner than later, and before we know it, we will be ushering in a new year. The hope of what is yet to come has always brought a sense of excitement, peace, and adventure in the hearts of mankind. The new year marks new opportunities in nearly every aspect of life. Whether you set a fresh New Year’s resolution each year, or simply continue to work on current goals, now is the time to begin reflecting on what the new year will hold.
If one of your future ambitions includes checking your local Chevy dealer in Ohio to buy a brand new car, then now is a great time to begin your search. The bowtie brand has been busy this past year, and already has a slew of brand new 2017 models arriving on showroom floors. Whether you are looking for a sedan, crossover, SUV, or even a pickup truck – Chevrolet has what you need.
Check Out the Best New Chevy Models for 2017
There are multiple options available for the 2017 model year, and if you are in the market for a new, American-made Chevy, we have everything you need to know about the latest models. Check out our rundown of the 2017 offerings, and see what has been completely redesigned, and what has simply entered into a new year. From new MSRPs, to updated listings of standard amenities – if you want to know about it, we have it right here for you to check out.
2017 Chevy Cars
Chevrolet has been mastering the sedan segment for decades, and the brand has not only cornered the competition, it has shown that it is a timeless brand capable of adapting to the ever-evolving needs of drivers in this segment. Check out what is new for 2017:
- 2017 Spark: This agile subcompact underwent a complete redesign for the 2016 model year, so the latest version is largely the same. Differences between the outgoing model year and the new one is new exterior color choices including Mosaic, Nightfall Gray, Mint, Black, Brimstone, and Red Hot. The starting MSRP for this model is still Chevy’s lowest at $13,875.
- 2017 Sonic: The bigger brother to the smaller Spark, the Sonic is heavily refreshed for the 2017 model year. From a new front grille, headlights, and updated rear fascia, the new Sonic looks noticeably different from the outgoing model. Analog gauges replace the digital ones from the 2016 model, and the Sonic now offers a power driver’s seat, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, optional 4G LTE Wi-Fi connectivity, and heated seats. Official pricing is yet to be released, but it is expected to be slightly higher than the 2016 version.
- 2017 Impala: The full-size sedan in Chevy’s lineup, the Impala receives minor updates for 2017. The most noticeable change comes in the sedan’s trim offerings, which have been simplified into three levels: LS, LT, and Premiere. For the first time ever, the base level Impala offers drivers the option of adding the more powerful 3.6-liter V6 engine. The other major change to the Impala lineup is the availability of a bi-fuel V6 engine that is capable of running on both gasoline, and compressed natural gas (CNG). The 2017 Impala starts at $27,300.
- 2017 Volt: The Chevy Volt received a limited-available makeover for its 2016 model year, and that is carrying over universally for 2017. Adaptive cruise control is the only completely new option that is different from the outgoing model year. For those who missed out on the redesigned 2016 Volt, the latest version will remedy that. With a more contemporary exterior appearance, and a new three passenger rear bench seat, the 2017 Volt is better equipped to conquer longer car trips. The 2017 Volt can go up to 420 miles on a full charge and a full tank of gas, which makes it more appealing than ever before. Chevy anticipates 1,000 driving miles between actual fill-ups, which means that drivers will rarely hit up a gas station. This new model starts at $25,720 after government tax incentives.
The Chevrolet Cruze is available as a 2017 model, but does not offer updates, revisions, or any significant changes to note. The Malibu has not yet been confirmed for a new 2017 model year, but the midsize sedan did just undergo an extensive redesign for 2016.
2017 Chevy Crossovers and SUVs
- 2017 Trax: Completely restyled for its latest model year, the Trax offers an updated exterior appearance, as well as plenty of upgraded amenities. The interior of the new Trax offers enhanced premium surfaces, and a cockpit designed for sophistication as well as increased functionality. Now equipped with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and 4G LTE Wi-Fi connectivity, this crossover is one capable companion on both short and long excursions. The pricing for the 2017 Trax is not yet available, and is expected to be announced just ahead of its fall debut at dealerships across the United States.
- 2017 Equinox: This efficiently capable SUV offers two new style packages for 2017, and the high-end trim level has been renamed from LTZ to Premiere. The new Sport Edition comes in Summit White and adds black accents throughout the exterior and interior of the crossover, as well as convenience features, such as driver seat memory and power exterior mirrors. The Midnight Edition of the 2017 Equinox features the same inclusions, but comes only in Mosaic Black Metallic paint. Both of these special editions are brand new to the lineup for the latest model year. The base 2017 Equinox starts at $23,100, and is now available at Chevrolet dealerships.
Chevrolet is offering a 2017 Traverse this year, but it does not feature any substantial changes or anything worthy of mention. Chevy’s largest SUVs, the Tahoe and Suburban, are not yet offered for the 2017 model year. Both of these SUVs did undergo recent revisions in the past few years.
Check Out the 2017 Chevy Lineup at McCluskey Today
McCluskey Chevrolet is the number one Chevy dealership in the tristate area. Come down to our convenient Cincinnati location for a comprehensive look at each one of these new 2017 models. Whether you are simply stopping by to see them in person, or are interested in purchasing one from our friendly sales team, we hope to see you soon!