All-New 2013 Chevrolet Spark Mini Car Now Available
You’ve heard the saying good things come in small packages. The Chevrolet Spark is no exception to that. The Spark packs a huge array of features into this mini car. Let us here at McCluskey Chevrolet, home of the 2012 Chevrolet Impala, tell you about it.
The 2013 Chevrolet Spark mini car, Chevrolet’s first mini car for the U.S., is a sporty four-passenger, five-door hatch, and is now available at McCluskey Chevrolet. It is designed to excite first-time buyers and city dwellers with its bold styling and colors, affordability, the safety of 10 standard air bags, fuel efficiency and maneuverability.
Spark also is the only car in its segment to provide Cincinnati, Ohio area drivers a seven-inch color touch screen radio capable of displaying smartphone-based music, videos, photos and contacts for hands-free calling. Later, an app for full-function GPS navigation, called BringGo, will be available.
“The all-new Chevrolet Spark will offer our customers both practicality and fun,” said Keith McCluskey of McCluskey Chevrolet. “The great design and latest connectivity features are sure to make the Spark a fast favorite among Cincinnati, Ohio young city dwellers.”
Though compact, Spark offers more passenger and cargo room than other mini cars such as the Fiat 500, Smartfortwo and the Scion iQ. Equipped with the Ecotec 1.2L four-cylinder engine and five-speed manual transmission, Spark offers competitive fuel economy.
Spark highlights include:
- Chevrolet’s first mini car for Cincinnati, Ohio drivers
- Fuel-efficient, affordable and maneuverable for young city dwellers
- Seats four comfortably
- Standard Ecotec 1.25L four-cylinder engine and five-speed manual transmission (four-speed automatic transmission is available)
- Five-door with the look of a three-door
- Choice of vibrant exterior and interior colors
- Flip-and-fold rear seat with 31.2 cu. ft. (884 L) of cargo volume
- Integrated safety system including 10 standard air bags
- OnStar with six months of Directions and Connections service
- Power windows on all trim levels
- Fifteen-inch aluminum wheels
- Rear spoiler
- Four-wheel anti-lock brakes
- Electric power steering
- StabiliTrak stability control system with traction control and brake assist
- Hill Start Assist feature
- Chevrolet MyLink infotainment system (standard on LT) includes
- Seven-inch diagonal color screen
- AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock
- Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones
- Voice recognition for compatible phone
- Compatible with apps for Pandora and Stitcher
- Available navigation app for MyLink called BringGo (later availability)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio with three trial months of service on 1LT
- Revised look to OnStar button
It’s hard to believe that all these features can fit into this sleek mini, but leave it to Chevrolet to make that happen.