Chevy Corvette Among Finalists in ‘World Car of the Year’ Awards
Deciding on what vehicle to purchase can be a tough decision. Deciding to buy brand new, or purchased a previously-owned car, truck, or SUV, can be as equally as challenging. McCluskey Chevrolet has the best selection, whether you are looking for brand new, or used cars. Cincinnati may have a lot of different dealerships to choose from, but why choose any dealership, but the very best? We work with our customers to figure out their individual needs, and we seek a vehicle that will fit them in every possible way. We take our time, and our process is one that works. If you are thinking about your next car purchase, think only of McCluskey Chevrolet, and maybe consider some of the finalists for the World Car of the Year award.
The 2014 Geneva Motor Show may be over with, but the amount of news, debuts, and information that came from that show, will be discussed for the rest of the year. One of the announcements made at the Geneva Motor Show in Switzerland, was the finalists for the 2014 World Car of the Year Awards. There are five awards that will eventually be handed out, and each award has three finalists competing for the title. We have broken down all of the categories along with the three finalists for each below.
- 2014 World Car of the Year: The Audi A3, the BMW 4 Series, and the Mazda3
- World Luxury Car of the Year: Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Bentley Flying Spur, and the Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Performance Car of the Year: Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, Porsche 911 GT3, and the Ferrari 458 Speciale
- World Green Car of the Year: Audi A3 Sportback G-Tron and Audi E-Gas, BMW i3, and the Volkswagen XL1
- World Car Design of the Year: Mazda3, BMW i3, and the Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Winners will be announced at the New York Auto Show in April.