SUV Ownership: Why We Love It
Have you been searching for used cars in Cincinnati Ohio, but still can’t decide if you are ready to commit to a full-size SUV? The good news is, owning an SUV is not what it used to be, and is in fact, much more user and environmentally friendly. Chevrolet has a great selection of SUVs ranging from mid to full-size, and continues to sell the longest-running SUV model ever, the Chevy Suburban. As a Chevrolet dealer, we know a lot about SUV ownership, and wanted to share some perks and benefits of driving such a vehicle.
5 Reasons Why Owning an SUV is GREAT
- Extra Room. Whether you need it to haul cargo, or multiple passengers, SUVs are a great mini-van alternative for busy parents on the go. Both the Tahoe and Suburban offer a nine-passenger seating arrangement, which is more than any other type of vehicle on the market. Simply fold a row down for a convenient increase in storage.
- Towing. Some SUVs can haul just as much as a full-size pickup truck. The towing and hauling capacities are impressive, and can allow for more interior passenger and cargo space than pickup truck alternatives.
- Handling. SUVs may weigh more than a Chevy Cruze, but because of that added weight – drivers will experienced increased handling. New design technology has significantly lowered the risk of rollover accidents, making the SUVs even more safe and easy to drive.
- Safety. The height and weight of most SUVs make them much safer to drive than smaller cars. Large grills on SUVs adds to the safety of passengers by taking the brunt of front impact accidents.
- Fuel Efficiency. While this wasn’t always the case with large SUVs, manufacturers are making sure to keep up with the demands for better fuel economy on the road. Crossover Utility Vehicles (CUVs) like the Chevy Equinox can often perform just as well as larger vehicles, but offers a much more realistic miles per gallon estimate.
Be sure to come down to McCluskey Chevrolet and check out all of the new and used Chevy SUVs we have in stock right now!