2014 Silverado: Why It’s the Best on the Market
One of our favorite aspects of selling Chevrolet vehicles, is getting to check them out in detail. Being able to tell customers everything about a vehicle, how it works, what it’s quirks are, etc, is a rewarding experience. Much like the satisfaction of telling someone that their oil change went off without a hitch, it’s a highly satisfactory experience to be able to help a customer feel confident in their new vehicle.
A vehicle that we love to take out for a test drive with customers is the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado. It is very rare that the person who sits behind the wheel of the full-size pickup truck isn’t impressed, and there is a lot of reasoning behind that fact. The Silverado is one of Chevrolet’s best-selling vehicles of all-time, and the 2014 version has even more bragging rights with it’s complete overhaul.
2014 Silverado: The Best Truck Available
That is a big statement to make, and one that requires a lot of facts to back up. US News and World Report recently ranked the 2014 Chevy Silverado 1 out of 6 full size pickup trucks. While that is a great reason, we have a few more for you to look at.
- With over 1,000 different versions of the Silverado are offered, consumers are sure to find the perfect combination to fit their lifestyle.
- Comes standard with a V6 engine that has light towing capability. For those who need greater power, the optional V8 engine is a great option.
- Standard six-speed automatic transmission
- The interior of the Silverado is comfortable, and highly functional. The storage cubbies and multiple USB port locations are convenient for storage and charging on the go.
- Gets 18 mpg in the city, and 24 mpg on the highway
- Rated “Good” by the IIHS, and is equipped with some of the latest technological safety advances available
Bottom line, if you are in the market for a full-size pickup truck, you are missing out if you don’t take the 2014 Silverado for a test drive!