Get Outside and Enjoy Cincinnati this Spring!
Here at McCluskey Chevrolet, we understand the importance of saving money. It’s important for many reasons, all of which are beneficial to the person who is getting a deal – and that’s why we love to offer our customers the best deals on their new or pre-owned vehicles, as well as on their parts and service. Did you know, that McCluskey Chevrolet is the best place to come for discount tires in Cincinnati? That’s right, we offer the best deals on name brand tires, and we will put them on your car for you – all for one low price. Spring is the perfect time to replace those worn out tires, so that you are assured a fantastic summer of doing great activities with your family right here in the Queen City. Since it’s been a long winter, we’ve compiled a list of some great family-friendly activities to do around the city this spring and summer!
- Big Bone Lick State Park: This park is scenic, as well as educational. There are great Native American and pioneer crafts during Salt Festival in October – this one is a don’t miss!
- Parky’s Wetland Adventure at Woodland Mound Park: This great splash park will have your kids from age 2-12 engrossed in wet fun all day! The park is open 11am-7pm through August!
- Devou Park: Take the kids and pack a picnic to this beautiful park, with a breathtaking view of the city. Try to point out buildings that you recognize from the distance!
- The Cone: All this outdoor play deserves a frozen treat! Stop by the iconic Cone parlor and pick up your favorite parfait!
- Starlite Drive-In: These places still exist, and you should be sure to take your kids before they become extinct! Pack dinner and wear your favorite PJs!
This list is obviously very small when you think about all the great things Cincinnati has to offer, but hey – it’s a start!