Great Local Adventures to Add to Your Summer ‘Bucket-List’
With summer just around the corner, we hope you are busy planning fun summer activities for yourself and your family. Making a summer “bucket list” is always a good idea, and tends to be great encouragement when the day comes that there is absolutely nothing to do. Aside from adding fun adventures to your bucket list, you should also throw a few practical things to help yourself remember those things that may not be as fun as going to the zoo or the aquarium for the day. As an auto dealership with an expertly staffed garage, we thought we would remind you to add checking your tires Cincinnati, to your summer bucket list. Be sure they are in tip-top shape, with excellent tread, and correct air pressure. With the weather getting warmer by the day, be sure your tires are ready to withstand the pressure! With one practical pointer out of the way, we thought we’d share a list of fun local things to do this summer, that you can add to your to-do list!
- Newport on the Levee: Visit this fun and exciting center with great shopping, special events all summer long, and delicious restaurants. Don’t miss the stunning view of the Queen City’s skyline while you are visiting.
- Ride the Ducks Newport: Bring the family across the river for a fun and exciting land and water adventure. Bring out your inner-tourist and have a blast doing so!
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center: Keep your kid’s minds sharp this summer break, and spend the day learning about struggles for freedom that are happening around the world.
- Newport Aquarium: Be sure to check out the largest jellyfish exhibit in the Midwest while you are here for the day!
- Boomerang Bay at Kings Island: Spend a day at Kings Island’s water park. Jet down the 30 water slides, surf in the wave pool, and rush down the lazy river. Sure to be a hit for the whole family!