Fun Things to Do This Weekend in Cincy
Memorial Day weekend is finally here. This is a weekend where we reflect on those who lost their lives fighting for our country, as well as honor their sacrifice. Memorial Day weekend also signifies a lot of things having to do with summer. Beaches, water parks, splash grounds, and other outdoor-only institutions tend to open their doors this weekend, leaving us residents with a lot of fun things to do around Cincinnati. This weekend also happens to present a lot of great deals on items, such as new and used cars in Cincinnati right here at McCluskey Chevrolet. In lieu of the warmer weather and the holiday weekend, we thought we would bring you a list of fun things to do this weekend (and more weekends to come) this summer if the Taste of Cincinnati really isn’t your cup of tea.
- Get in touch with your aquatic side at the Newport Aquarium. Enjoy thousands of animals from around the world, including fourteen species of turtles! Open Memorial Day from 9am – 7pm.
- Get wet at The Beach, which opens for the season this weekend! Don’t miss the new zip-line! Located in Mason, The Beach is open this weekend from 10am until 6pm. Don’t forget your sunscreen!
- Go wild at the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden this weekend, and enjoy the Zoo Babies special exhibit. New hours start this weekend from 10am until 6pm.
- Lose your stomach at Kings Island, which opened for the season in April. Check out the brand new record-breaking coaster the Banshee. The park is open this weekend from 10am until 10pm.
- Go for a stroll through one of Cincinnati’s riverfront parks like Sawyer Point, Yeatman’s Cove, or Smale Riverfront Park. Pack a lunch and head through nature with the whole family.
We hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Day Weekend in Cincinnati!